Split Test Cell for R&D Coin Cell Battery
The EQ-STC Split Test Cell is used for rechargeable battery and battery electrode materials research. Optional sizes at 10, 12, 15, 19, 20, 24 mm diameter cell.
- Structure : Full stainless steel
- Max. Cell Thickness : 6mm (cathode+separator+anode)
- A 6mm height spacer inside the test cell to press down on the elecctrode and prevent the electrode from curling.
- Sealed by electrolyte corrosive-proof PTFE O-rings
- Electrolyte corrosive-proof PTFE guide sleeve capable ofwithstanding temperatures up to 250 ºC.
- Easy to separate after testing
- Small enough to be put in and taken out from a glove box
- Same functionality to “Coin Cell” but with more size options for electrode and separator and also the proper dimensions for glove box compatibility
- Optional : 10, 12, 15, 19, 20, and 24 mm diameter customized
- Dimensions : Φ80mm*80mm